How Do I Teach...
High school geometry: why is it so difficult?
IXL Math Curriculum
Cool Math Games
Links and Items
Considering God's Creation
A Reason For® Reading
Idea Book For Cuisenaire Rods At The Intermediate Level
Apologia Educational Ministries
- Exploring Creation With Astronomy
- Exploring Creation With Botany
- Exploring Creation with Zoology 1, available Fall 2005
- Exploring Creation With General Science
- Exploring Creation With Physical Science
- Exploring Creation With Biology
- Exploring Creation With Chemistry
- Exploring Creation With Physics
- The Human Body: Fearfully and Wonderfully Made
- Exploring Creation With Marine Biology
- Advanced Chemistry in Creation
- Advanced Physics in Creation
- Plus other texts
Living Learning Books - Science
Spell to Write & Read
Name That Country Game
Explode The Code
Total Language Plus
Idea Book For Cuisenaire Rods At The Primary Level
Beginnings Publishing House
- The Rainbow is a two-year total science curriculum for 12-14 year-old students, with physics and chemistry taught in the first year and biology and applied science taught in the second. The Rainbow gives your student the theory—the thorough grounding in scientific principles—and the application—the fascinating laboratory exercises, memorable field trips and other extracurricular activities.
- The Spectrum is a lab-based chemistry course for senior high school students focusing on practical-problem-solving skills and scientific reasoning. This one-year chemistry course is done three days a week, one of which is a lab day. It is the equivalent of an honors chemistry for college-bound students.
- Bridge Math is a 7-week short course designed to teach students the applications of math that are necessary for successful science problem solving.
Bead Sequencing Set
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this site.